Better Screening Saves Lives!
ViziLite® TBlue® is used to help oral healthcare professionals identify, evaluate, monitor and mark abnormal oral cell lesions suspicious for pathology including precancerous and cancerous cells that may be difficult to see during a regular visual exam.
ViziLite TBlue Advantage:
- Quick and easy-to use system that incorporates seamlessly into your standard visual examination – procedure only takes 2 minutes to complete
- Small device size enables easier access to see and focus light inside the oral cavity
- Disposable technology eliminates cross-contamination and improves infection control
- Patented and clinically proven technology that has been helping healthcare professionals for more than a decade
- A clinical study has shown that the use of ViziLite TBlue after a conventional visual examination resulted in1:
- NO FALSE NEGATIVE OUTCOMES, meaning in this clinical study ViziLite TBlue identified every lesion that had precancerous or cancerous cells
- SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED the number of false positive lesions identified during standard visual examinations – limiting the number of biopsies that may have normally been performed